Monday, March 1, 2010

Couch to 5k

Thank you Beth for posting the site for this information. I am starting this week, well, I supposed to start last week, but Nick worked way to much overtime, that by the time he got home, it was too dark outside. I will post a few things weekly on this site, but mostly will be doing it on my own personal blog, I don't want to bore too many people with just routine blah blah.
Anyway, thanks to those who commented with breakfast ideas. I am going to tackle breakfast head on too. I know the body needs fuel after a long rest, so I will take your ideas and add some new ones too. We really need to be posting things on this blog. Success stories keep us going, but mistake stories do too, so come on, let's get blogging, exercising, and just feeling good and happy about ourselves!!!!!!

So, I am saying, "good-bye" to the couch, and "hello" to skinny jeans, better health, and a happier me!!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, how is your breakfast and Couch to 5K coming? Are you feeling any improvements with your hunger? I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete