Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How to Post

I am still really new to blogging, and I'm sure there are others who can teach this way better than I can. But, since my mom doesn't know how to blog I thought I would try to explain.

If I am wrong on this let me know, but I think you need a google account to post on blogger.
I created one, but still use my yahoo account for email.

Go to 'sign in' in the top right corner. . . . then sign in. :)

Click 'new post' in top right corner.

Publish when you are done.

Pretty easy. :)

1 comment:

  1. in order for any of us to actually post blogs and not just comments on this blog, we need to be contributors, not just followers. so everyone needs to be invited by the creator via email, once we have accepted, we are then contributors. otherwise, we can only comment. here's our email... durantfab5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete