Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where oh where have the bloggers gone

I ask myself each and everytime I look at my blog lists. I LOVE blogs, but I love them even more when they are actually updated from time to time. It is a good thing we are not paying for these. On a lighter note, and I hope you readers can sense my sarcasm in the above statement. I know we all lead busy lives, and not everyone loves blogs as much as I do, but come on, let's get some new stuff on here.
Nick and I joined The Biggest Loser Club online. You pay $30 for 3 months, and you get three of their books for free, just for joining. We started Saturday night after a long, pity party week for me. I was not myself, and I knew a lot of it was because of my weight. So, this is a program, similar to weight watchers, but just online. They give you a weekly food log, caloric intake and outake. They tell you what you should and shouldn't do via exercise, give you recipes, tips, success stories, and much more. We joined individually, which has been tricky when it comes to meal time, but we are all adjusting. I can feel my will power and determination getting stronger. I have my own personal "journey" blog, that I have dedicated as a place to put up my stats, feeling and rants. Feel free to read, just let me know, and I can send the link.
I want to be successful, and with success of my own, I want to help others too. So, let's keep on posting, reading, researching and working towards our own family goals.

post script: I am not trying to recruit others to the club, I just wanted to let everyone know what we were doing. Also, I find humor in most everything, and I hope that everyone can sense that in the above post. I mean no hard feelings.... Heidi

1 comment:

  1. uh huh sure your not trying to be mean Heidi!! :) I agree. I keep looking on here for someone to update and no one has. I definitley would like to look into the Biggest Loser online. Sounds like a good idea! Especially since I had cookies for lunch today! JEESH!! Hope everyone else is doing well and continues to update us and how they are doing.

    ReplyDelete